analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Challenge of Endurance
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 45 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
44. 100! - October 11, '19 at 08:58 am, 10 users, 23 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
sciller45 (3), charlesjoseph , disastermaster30, Bears Bears Bears, robsob20061017, Yellowcat , Hunter902 , armorplayergc , bensonbeagle, meaosome
45. 100! - May 09, '20 at 00:03 am, 13 users, 50 days 6 hours 5 minutes.
disastermaster30 (1), RebelGamer_98, Bears_Bears_Bears , red303 , Yellowcat (1), armorplayergc , ismael6, sciller45 (3), Hunter902 , akshobhya , GhostOfMatrix , lozerfac3, SpiritTaker
- 76,730 Replies
3. I HAVE FINALLY RETURNED TO MAKE A SINGLE NUMBER GO UP
How y'all doing?
4. good, could be better
5. Oh, we hat to restart? Carry on, there are worse things in life. The city of my civil protection unit was hit by a flood. Fortunately I life about 15km away from the river, and my home was not hit. But thousands of people are homeless and have to restart their lifes. My unit lost its station, and we carry on working with only with three emergency vehicles left.
It was an eerie feeling when we evacuated our station and the water stood at my belt. Trash containers and pessenger cars, later even trucks, were just washed away.
Well, it seems I will be on duty for a long time.
6. That sucks. I hope there's enough supplies to go around. It's especially tragic what with the pandemic going on, so I hope it turns out all right for you, your unit, and everyone else affected.
7. Is there a quick way to get to the most recent comment? When I click 'Last' in the bottom it shows an empty comment page.
9. Funny, I still can't find the "last post button".
10. You have to use the last post button on the forum games page, next to the ct100 name.
1. Why was the 8. post deleted? Did someone swear?
2. I don't know. Then again, I'm not as active on this site as I used to be. I've been using more of Flashpoint or Steam to get my fix for flash games. Oh, speaking of Steam by the way, I have finally figured out how to make my Steam ID to appear on my AG profile.
3. Thanks Yellowcat. That seems to be the only way.
4. What have you guys been playing recently?
5. Well hello there!
6. I've been playing Paladins which I thought I would not like at all. Hello.
7. Yeah, I was post number 8, got banned for another week for saying I will be cast into the land down under. No, not that one, the one that's blazing hot and filled with things that wish to cause me copious amounts of pain. With a different word, of course.
I've been trying to finish TES: Oblivion, so I can get on to the Witcher. I've also been mapping for Serious Sam: TFE. I go a brush a day, but I'll still finish it. Eventually. I hope. Probably. Nah, one more project on the pile.
I think today's when I'll say goodbye to this place. Shame. 4 years ago, I imagined it lasting for far longer than this. But this place has been on life support for far, far too long.
So long, gentlemen! And Gentlewomen, of course!
8. I miss the mentions. Great to be back.
You must be logged in to post a reply!